Thursday, April 8, 2010

Splattering painting

 Splatter painting is like a fun-bag full of ideas thrown onto a canvas. The artists is free to experiment with mediums, textures, colors, techniques, art papers and canvases to get the feeling they want. This freedom is unique to this style of painting and should be tried by artists looking to loosen up and just have fun without the pressures of messing up.  Splatter paint is easy to do, and anyone of any age can do it. Splatter painting is fun art that helps you express how you are feeling through the vibrant colors, and the abstract shapes!

2 comments:

  1. I paint! And theres nothing more fun to paint abstract and express yourself through colors! I love to buy new paint brushes every time I start a painting to give my acrylics different textures in the canvas. My mother actually loved one of my abstract paintings and decided to hang it in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love splatter painting. I use bright colors and the painting can turn out in so many ways. What I like most about it is that you never have a definite form in your painting. You are right, anyone can do this. It is also a good stress reliever because you can express your anger based on how hard you splatter and the very colors you use on the painting. Now this has me thinking that I want to make a splatter painting now.

    ReplyDelete