Krumping is a unique, free form style of dance that thrives on self expression and movement. Krumping is a type of street dance that is characterized by free, expressive, exaggerated, and highly energetic moves involving the arms, head, legs, chest, and feet. It places emphasis on getting into the rhythm and beat and going with how the music makes you feel. Instead of fighting or hurting each other, a group of people might have a Krump battle instead, which is basically a dance off between one or many individuals. Whoever shows the most skill, energy, and passion, usually wins. There aren’t any rules, no certain style because everyone makes it their own thing as they go along, which is why it is such a unique dance. Its really a positive way for people to express themselves and it also looks really fun to do!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is so cool. I've seen it before, on tv, but I've never heard such an awesome explanation. These pictures are really intense. I never thought of this type of dancing as art until now.
ReplyDelete