If you havn't seen from blogs....I'm a band kid! I've been playing the flute for 6 years and I play in the schools marching and concert band. Band kids have such a bad reputation, but honestly where just normal kids that like playing, practicing and composing music.This weekend I have a band concert and I'm super excited! And nervous because I have a big solo to prepare for, thats really technical. I'll keep you updated on what happens.....
The other day my dad bought me a poster that had a quote by Vicor Hugo, it said "Music is expressed that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."Its true, music is really an art form, that helps you express yourself, through your music you can express your personality. Even if you don't play a musical instrument, all kids have different genres of music they enjoy. And the music they listen to can express who they are as a person.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No way! I think band is awesome. Even though i am definitely not musically enhanced I love listening to you all perform at the football games! You all work so hard and are the most dedicated out of any school sports team!!
ReplyDelete